Murphy Custom Crafted is the new benchmark in hardwood plywood. Always made to your specifications Murphy quality comes from a mill that has nearly 50 years of hardwood plywood manufacturing experience. The result is custom products that exceed customer expectations and national standards…every panel every time. With precision thickness demanded by manufacturers, you can count on Murphy to deliver quality plywood when you need it.
Some of the options we have available are:
- A wide variety of real wood veneers
- Interior or exterior grade construction
- Clear UV coating
- Top-coated foil and wood grain papers
- Applied surfaces such as Stipple White
- Cores: veneer, composite, Fiber-Ply or calibrated
- Thickness and ply options
- Sizes can be pre-cut to your specs
- UPC labeling
- Special packaging upon request
Decorative Hardwood Wall PanelingDozens of choices: finished or unfinished, flat or grooved. Our attractive paneling comes in all the same woods as our standard veneers. Thickness: 5/32”, 1/4”, 7/16”, 5.0 mm.
- Interior or Optional Exterior Grade.
- Our standard plywood is excellent for interior use, but a moisture-resistant exterior grade is available for outdoor uses such as boat cabinets.
- Sheet Sizes: 4X8’. Also available in 4’X6’ and 4’X7’ inquire about over sizes.
- Custom Cut to Size Your plywood sheets can be factory cut to a convenient size.
- Edge Banding Veneer strips or PVC can be applied to the edge of the plywood giving the piece a solid wood look.
Hardwood Plywood Options
- Our hardwood plywood panels are available in rotary cut or plain sliced.
- Rotary cut panels are cut on a lathe producing bolder, variegated grain markings on the veneers.
- Plain sliced veneer is cut across the width of the log resulting in a sawn lumber look.
- Our standard species include: Ash, Birch, Alder, Beech, Red Oak, Maple, White Oak, Aromatic Cedar, Cherry, Clear Pine, Knotty Pine, Walnut and Hickory.
Other species available are: Dakua, Kaudamu, Okoume, Vertical Grain Fir, Poplar and Khaya.
Murphy Hardwood Plywood Brochure (Front and Back Covers)
Murphy Hardwood Plywood Brochure (Inside Spread)
You must have Adobe Reader to read this document.
Murphy Hardwood Plywood CARB-Certificate
Murphy Hardwood Plywood Phase II CARB-Certificate
Murphy FSC-COC Certification